In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data, we would like to inform you below about how we collect and process your personal data.
Who is the data controller?
Within the meaning of Article 4.7 of the GDPR, the company TEMAHOME is the data controller for the processing of personal data collected on the website www.temahome.com (hereinafter the “Website”). TEMAHOME shall determine the purposes and means of the processing carried out.
When is personal data collected?
With your prior consent, TEMAHOME may collect and process the following personal data when you browse the Website, create a customer account or make purchases on the Website:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Landline and/or mobile phone number
– Email address
– Postal address
– Shipping address
– Financial data relating to your bank account or credit/payment card
– IP address and cookies
– Your opinion on the products
– Any special request that you might send us
When collecting your personal data, TEMAHOME informs you whether or not the collection is necessary, the purpose of the collection and the rights you have to refuse the commercial use of your data.
How is the personal data used?
The purpose of collecting personal data is the provision of the services of the Website, its improvement, and the maintenance of a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Website by the user;
– operational management and optimisation of the Website;
– organisation of the conditions of use of the Website payment services;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
– implementation of user support;
– customisation of services by displaying adverts based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending of commercial and advertising information based on user preferences;
Other uses of customer data are possible:
Personal data may be shared, subject to your prior consent, with third-party companies in the following cases:
– When TEMAHOME uses the services of third-party financial and banking companies for the payment services offered on the Website;
– When TEMAHOME uses the services of a service provider for various types of operations (transport, user assistance, sending newsletters, etc.)
These service providers have access to the data, which is limited to the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use the data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
What is the retention period for the data?
Your personal data is kept for 13 months from the end of the commercial relationship or the last contact. However, the data may be kept and archived for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation.
Data security and confidentiality
TEMAHOME takes all necessary measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of personal data transmitted to it, in compliance with applicable legal provisions.
What are your rights?
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, you have the following rights:
– You can update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings;
– You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data collected and processed by TEMAHOME. You can exercise this right by making your request:
Either by sending an email to [email protected]
Or on the online form accessible by clicking here, selecting the reason “Protection of my personal data”.
You can also ask questions about the collection, storage and processing of your personal data at any time by emailing us at the above address or via the “Protection of my personal data” online form.