Quality and Environment Policy
- Promote the sustainability of resources and produce more with less.
- Only use material originating from managed forest reserves and never use any endangered wood species.
- Invest in innovation and technological solutions in order to develop new products while observing environmental concerns and effects.
- Address the requirements of clients and markets assuring the compliance to all contractual clauses.
- Control the environmental impact associated with our activities in order to minimize their effects and prevent pollution.
- Comply with all legal rules and regulations applicable to our sector’s activities.
- Maintain a management system in accordance with norms NP EN ISO 9001 (Quality) and NP EN ISO 14001 (Environmental).
- Continually enhance our performance with regards to quality, the environment and the efficiency of our management system.
- Constantly monitor our suppliers’ commitment to environmental responsibility and demand that no endangered wood species are used in their processes.